The sessions organisers have been chosen by the scientific committee :
1. Saussure and his legacy: Frederick J. Newmeyer (University of Washington, Seattle, USA, University of British Columbia and Simon Fraser University, Canada).
2. Origin of language and human cognition: Anne Reboul (Institute for Cognitive Sciences, CNRS, Lyon, France).
3. The life, growth and death of languages: Claire Bowern (Yale University, USA).
4. Phonology and Morphology: Marc van Oostendorp (Meertens Instituut, Amsterdam, Netherlands).
5. Theoretical and comparative syntax: Luigi Rizzi (University of Sienna, Italy, and University of Geneva, Switzerland).
- 6.A Semantics-pragmatics Interfaces: Kai von Fintel (Massachusetts Institute of Technology, USA) and David Beaver (University of Texas at Austin, USA).
- 6.B Pragmatics, Discourse and cognition: Laurence Horn (Yale University, USA) and Istvan Kecskes (State University of New York, Albany, USA).
7. Psycholinguistics: Ulrich Frauenfelder (University of Geneva, Switzerland).
8. Sociolinguistics and multilingualism: Edgar Schneider (University of Regensburg, Germany).
9. Experimental and computational approaches to language and linguistics: Eric Wehrli (University of Geneva, Switzerland).
10. Varia: Stephen Anderson (Yale University, USA).